1. You may be injured and not know it.
2. If you do not get prompt treatment, you may get benefits denied or limited.
3. In most cases, treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
4. Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and a timely treatment can be the most effective.
5. Statistics show that the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and the more treatments it requires.
If you have recently been in a car accident or had a previously been involve one, make sure to call our chiropractic clinic to help you today.